Friday, May 8, 2009

Suatu permulaan..

Assalammualaikum..
hihi..xsngka akhirnye aku mmpunyai blog yg formal..suka2. before ni ade kt frenster tp terbengkalai begitu saje..
For d first entry ni hani xcdg nk tulis pnjg sbb juz come out d idea nk bt blog at dis early morning..
Hope i can't share someting useful and nice through my writing.. I'm not a good writer and my grammar is really bad. trust me! sometimes I confused grammar or grandma?

Anyway, i believe writing blog can polish up my communication skill and also general knowledge.
I think I should stop here becos my LPS ( upper eyelid muscle) is weaken and can't hold up anymore. gudbye!

p/s i dont know is it ok or not i called myself as 'hani' in my blog..sounds disgusting~

2 comments:

diaryofzen said...

hahaha hani??
okla tuh.u kn lemah lembut.auww~

Aku Bukan JLo said...

hani??boley lar even a bit weird...!! tp sy suke gambar tu!! cute lar hihi bagus2..pemilihan gambar yg tepat hihi